“The largest room in the world is the room for improvement.”
How often do we intentionally sit down and ask ourselves these questions?
- What part of my life do I need to focus on improving?
- Where should I stop putting my effort so I can focus on what truly matters?
- What is preventing me from doing so?
- Am I focusing my time on areas I want, or areas I need to improve?
- What are the consequences if I don’t get better?
These are just a few questions that come to mind as I reflect on this quote. What really strikes me is the wisdom that is needed to know where to put your improvement efforts. Everything can be improved upon, knowing where to focus your efforts for maximal impact is the secret to long-term success.